Tuesday, April 28, 2009


Next I would like to honor my wife Louise ( Bubba ) Jackson. We married February 1, 1959 about five months before her seventeenth birthday and just about four months after my eighteenth birthday. Most of our family and friends said it would never last, it lasted thirty nine years until her death in 1988. Bubba was a wonderful Mother, Mother-in-Law, and Grandmother. Martha always said my Mom is not only was my Mom but also my best Friend, a wonderful tribute for sure. The health problems she went through the last few years of her life never got her down, she never complained just went about her life being the wonderful wife, mother, grandmother and mother-in-law she always had been.
Bubba passed away March 9, 1988 surrounded by family and friends that still miss her very much. An angel on earth had gone on to be an angel in heaven who still looks out for every one from up above.

No comments:

Post a Comment