Sunday, June 21, 2009

Thanks to my lovely wife Joan for a great Father's Day weekend

Thanks to Joan for a lot of hard work and planning to make this a wonderful Father's Day weekend for me.

Christopher was here for a week, he spent the week at his Aunt Barb's as Joan had to work. She picked him up Friday afternoon and we went out to eat at Panera Bread, one of Christopher's favorite places to eat. Then him and Joan went to the movies and had a good time. Saturday afternoon we took him to meet his Grandmother Marion on the turnpike as he went home. Saturday evening Joan brought out my gifts, I said you couldn't wait until tomorrow and she said no. She knew I was out of my favorite Polo by Ralph Lauren products so she gave them to me first and then she really gave me a great gift, a twenty inch computer moniter, with the flat screen and we hooked it up, wow what a difference. She knows I spend a lot of time on the computer so it was a wonderful upgrade for me.

Then Sunday, Father's Day I knew Barb, Griffin, and Carter were coming and lo and behold I had no clue that Martha, Jimmy, Anita, & Jessica were coming as it is a struggle for Martha to get ready and make the trip over from Sebring but they did and it really made my Father's Day an extra special treat. Joan worked her tail off to make sure every thing was great, great food, great dessert. We had a great day.

Jimmy, Jessica, and Anita, I am so grateful for all the Love and care you do for Martha. She needs a lot of attention and you guys give it to her. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you do for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment